Guest room amenities include
- All rooms have large private balconies, terraces or patios set amidst lush tropical grounds
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- International direct dial telephone
- Vanity Desk and complimentary luxury bathroom amenities including bathrobes, slippers and hairdryers
- Satellite colour televisions
- Down pillows and duvet
- Luxury cotton linen and towels
- Full size and exquisite bathrooms with power showers
- Electricity – 220/240V
- Guest Services All bedrooms feature king or queen size beds.
- Seven swimming pools, some private to villas
- Airport and border transfer services
- 24 hour Duty Manager
- Currency facilities
- Boutique with authentic North African and Asian artefacts and treasures
- Multilingual staff
- Personal butlers upon request
- Maids to assist with unpacking and ironing upon arrival
- Secretarial Services available
- Internet ‘café’ with complete and wireless internet access
- Tour and Travel Desk Advisory
- Daily Laundry, dry-cleaning and valet services
- Express Check-out
- All Major Credit Cards accepted
All suites offer privacy amidst tropical splendour, with large balconies, terraces and patios allowing the rooms to function so as to maximize the luxury of indoor-to-outdoor living.
Uncluttered and calm, yet decorated to the highest standards, our accommodation provides a sense of simplicity, luxury, comfort and the rapturous feeling of ‘peace of mind and body’.
Number of floors – ground to two, including villas.
Non-Smoking Rooms – Yes, upon request.
Check in: 2 pm – but always whenever possible to accommodate the guest’s personal requirements.
Check-out: 12 noon – but again, guests requirements and requests are paramount.
- Number of Junior/Deluxe Suites – 13
- Number of Superior Deluxe Suites – 4
- Number of Villas – 4
Royal Suite – Approximately 125 metres square, situated on the ground floor of the Colonial Style wing of the hotel, this suite features a magnificent separate dining and seating arrangement with en suite shower room, separate bedroom area, again en suite with large walk-in wardrobes. A large terrace faces the gardens and swimming pool. The ideal treat for those extra-special occasions!
Pillar Suite – Located on the ground floor of the Colonial Style wing, the Pillar Suite is both grand in style and size, and includes a large personal patio with chaise lounge and sofas so as to relax and take full advantage of one of the swimming pools and garden areas. A large indoor seating and dining area is a special feature of The Pillar Suite.
Club House Suite – Located in a secluded and private position with terrace steps leading to a swimming pool. This Suite is split-level and has a large sitting area.Pool Villa – 350 metres square, two suites combined with its own private swimming pool, located in complete privacy within the lush grounds of the Hotel. Ideal for family and friends to relax in seclusion whilst enjoying all of the many facilities of the Hotel.
Villas – Self contained two and three bedroom Villas complete with terraces and discreet swimming pools.
Terrace Suites – A new addition to the hotel, completed in 2005, these first floor deluxe suites are located above the main Hotel wing and overlook the main swimming pool and each have access to a stunning sun-terrace. Ideal for sun-worshippers!